Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oklahoma City Photo Walk

My good friend Robert “Dixie” Trawick of Trawick Images invited me out to Okalahoma City to participate in a Photo Walk Class that he was teaching. I was all over the opportunity to go and visit Dixie and his family (wife Irene and daughter Amber). This was the first time I had the honor of meeting Dixie's daughter Amber, who I am now known as “Auntie Jess” (long story about my name but it is a nickname I have had for years). She loves cooking and that is my # 1 love right beside Photography.

On the Photo Walk there were a couple of SUPER CUTE 12 year old girls at one of the locations. Sarah and Aalyiah and they were just AWESOME! I had a absolutely great time hanging with the girls and Aalyiah's mom Jade. I also had the honor of them sitting next to me when we all met up for dinner in Bricktown after the walk was over.

I am looking forward to another chance to work with these young ladies on my next trip out to OKC!

Here are some photos that I was able to capture of these beautiful and talented young ladies on the Photo Walk.




















No comments: