Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Patricia's Headshots

Yesterday I got to meet a very amazing 12 year old girl.
No! I am not kidding she really is 12 years old, I asked her Mother.
Being the short person that I am I had to use a step latter.

Anyway I had a absolutely awesome time working with Patricia.
Her make up was done by "Ogie", he is just the BEST!!
As you can see it was just perfect not to much for a young lady.

This world is a very small place -
Let me just say how small, this young lady found me on the internet because we are in the same city. I can understand looking for someone that is close to where you are but this is crazy! She lives directly behind my apartment on the next street.
That is so wild that we could have just walked outside and talked. You never know where your clients will come from.


Here are a few of my favorites from my afternoon with Patricia.



















No comments: