Friday, August 8, 2008

Maya Bella

While in Las Vegas visiting my dear friends Tony & Mark who took me over to meet Maya Bella and her family for a BBQ/Swim party, I asked if Maya's parents wouldn't mind if I took photos of their gorgeous daughter while I was there, and they said it would be okay. Here are a few iamges of this beautiful little girl and her family .

Hope you enjoy!

Maya Bella with Grandma








Maya Bella and Dad in the pool. She is just so cute!



Check out this AMAZING tattoo her Dad has of her name and little foot prints.




Here is Maya Bella with the crazy little hair-do her Dad gave her after getting out of the pool.


Is this not the cutest little "nakky baby butt"!




Okay! not all baby photos are happy ones, but she still is too cute for words!



1 comment:

acardinali said...

Thanks Karen! My family loves your work and how you caught each and every little expression my daughter had to offer. I truly appreciate your professionalism and your artistic passion for life. Thank you! ~Maya's Mom