Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mark's Amazing Bead Work

While out in Las Vegas at the annual WPPI convention. My good friend Ricky Mia and I had the pleasure of photographing my dear friend Mark's amazing bead work. We had a great time as always when we get together.

Mark is so talented! He creates necklaces, bracelets and earrings that are just out of this world. I wanted to share some of the images that Ricky and I created for Mark. Mark does sell these amazing pieces so if your interested in these or having something custom made just let me know and I will be happy to pass on your contact information to him.

I hope you enjoy a small sampling of some of Mark's awesome work.




















1 comment:

acardinali said...

Mark is a dear friend of mine and his craftsmanship and creativity is absolutely exceptional when you admire his beadwork. You truly captured the exquisiteness of each piece. ~Amy