Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chef Daniel ~ Flavor's With Love

I have been working with Chef Daniel of Flavors With Love since last year. It's been so great getting to know him and watch him create amazing foods.

Let me say it's brought the inner chef out in me too. The flavors he puts together are so unique. Chef Daniel has introduced me to so many new flavors and just a completely higher level of culinary excellence that I have never had.

Chef Daniel is truly putting his love of foods and cooking into his food. Here a few images I took of Chef Daniel you can tell by his warm smile how much he loves what he does. He lights up when he talks about food and the new flavors he creates to share with others.

Here are a couple images from our afternoon in Santa Barbara with my good friend Ricky Mia.








No comments: