Saturday, July 14, 2007

Photos of Me by My Husband "Bear"

Well On the 4th of July I told my husband "Bear" if he would stay home from work I would model for him so he could practice his portrait photography. I hate being the model but I was determined to have him have a day off his hard job and enjoy doing photography together even if it meant I had to be the model.

I have to admit that these are probably some of the best photos I have had taken of me. It was fun to watch him work from the other side of the camera for a change.

Please leave your comments on how well you think he did. I know the subject is not the best but he took great photos of what he had to work with.

Here are a few to enjoy.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great Karen & Bear!

Keep up the great work!

Ms. Huang said...

Beautiful shots!

Ricky said...

These are amazing shots! Bear, she's a great looking model anyway, but you really did an outstanding job on this shoot. Solid work!

Unknown said...

Karen we have known eachother for 20 years or so and WOW you look beautiful. Now everyone can see the person I used to see when we used to take photos of eachother up at Mt. Whitney.
Love,
Kim