Monday, June 25, 2007

A Fun Day at UCSD with Yvonne

A couple of weeks ago I got to take graduation photos for my oldest son Josh's girlfriend Yvonne at UCSD! I knew that we would have a great time hanging out and doing photography, so I invited a very dear friend who is a extremely talented photographer. . . RICKY MIA.

I just want to thank Ricky for coming all the way down to Sand Diego to shoot with us.

We had a totally great time, Yvonne, Josh Heather and Andy were so much fun to phtoograph. We went to several locations on the UCSD campus then we finished the day up down in La Jolla on the beach.

Here are a few images from the awesome day we had together.












3 comments:

Ms. Huang said...

THANK YOU KAREN and the KDC crew :) I loved shooting with you guys and would do it again anytime! I really appreciate you capturing all the wonderful times I've spent at UCSD...THANK SO MUCH ; ]

Unknown said...

That Josh guy is some hot stuff! Can I get his number?

Josh said...

That guy Josh needs to loose about 30lbs and he'll be a bit sexier....