Monday, December 11, 2006


Today I start my Christmas baking. I will be spending the next few days baking, pumpkin bread, rice krispy squares, homemade fudge with almonds and sugar cookies, plus my Mom and Sister are making almond mounds, cranberry orange bread and oatmeal date bars. There should be more then enough goodies for everyone to enjoy.
I love Christmas time! It is always so great to spend time with family and friends. Some of my most cherished memories of my childhood are those of Christmas. We always had a open house on Christmas day for so that everyone could come by and have a little something to eat and share the joy of Christmas with us.

I hope that for each of you, that your Christmas is filled with love, laughter, family and friends and that your tummies are filled with great food.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


Karen

No comments: