Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Latin Rose Magazine Models

I had the great pleasure to meet and work with Kathy, Anna and Jennifer. They are the new faces of the Latin Rose Magazine, which will be coming out soon. These young ladies were so much fun to work with! Ogie did their make up for the shoot. Ogie is just AWESOME!! I had the best time working with Ogie, he was totally professional and created a beautiful look for each of the ladies. Here are a few of my favorites of the Ladies.

At the end of our shoot the ladies told me what a great time that they had and they didn’t know it could be so much fun. That is what this photographer’s goal is for every shoot. I want it to be lots of fun and something that you would enjoy doing again and again.

I felt so honored to have received such a great complement.




















No comments: