Saturday, March 8, 2008

Vine Bar Party

I got to photograph a Birthday party that Chef Daniel of Flavors with Love was catering, and got to meet some really great people. Marjorie Goldman was celebrating her husband Larry's birthday at the Vine Bar in Hollywood. They had this amazing jazz band there playing. Ethan on the Bass, Tommy on the Drums and Marty on the keyboard.

Here is a slideshow of some of the images from the great evening I was honored to be apart of, I hope you enjoy them.

Vine Bar Party Slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of all of your remarkable photography, including your outstanding nature work, these intimate photos appeal to me most. As I watch the slide show I feel as if I'm an unobtrusive part of the festivities. They give me the opportunity to really experience the details of the party as if I were a guest. These new photos are a quantum leap in your photography.