Monday, September 10, 2007

Scott was Here!

My Brother Scott was in town recently so we all got together at Castaways in Burbank for a awesome lunch! My sister Nancy Mae and her son (my nephew) Garrett also were there. I can't believe how much he has grown up. This year he turned 3 years old. It seems just like yesterday I was at the hospital watching him come into the world. The handsome redhead is MY BABY! Well, my oldest son, Josh and the beautiful young lady next to him is his wonderful girlfriend Yvonne. Scott is the one with the Ramones tattoo on his arm and the good looking young man next to him is my youngest son Michael, who plays Football for his High School! GO NUMBER 66!!

Here are some images from our great afternoon with my brother Scott and the rest of the family!

Enjoy!












No comments: