Monday, March 19, 2007

My Weight Loss

As most of you know, that have known me for more then 2 years, I had Gastric Bypass surgery April 27, 2005. My top weight was 335 lbs. and my current weight that I am holding at is 155lbs. That is a loss of 180 lbs. I am currently half the woman I use to be and I feel GREAT!!

Having this surgery was the greatest gift I could have given myself. I feel so much more alive and able to do so much more. My ability to do more wild photography is far greater now that I can walk, hike and climb further and faster then before. Plus I can breath much better now then I used to.

My love of nature and photography are even more intertwined then before. Now I can go deeper into the wild then I could before. I am so blessed to have had the chance to start live over at 38 when I had the surgery and now at nearly 41 I feel better then I did when I was 21 years old.

Below are a few photos that I came across last night on the computer, so you can see where I came from and where I am now. I hope you enjoy a look at the old me and the new me.

Would love to hear what you think of the BIG change I have gone through over the last couple of years.

03/2001 Photo By Robert "Dixie" Trawick

10/2004 Photo By: Robert "Dixie" Trawick

10/ 2005 Photo By: David McCullough

10/2006 Photo By: Kimberly Dominguez

01/2007 Photo By: Kimberly Dominguez

02/2007 Photo By: David McCullough

02/2007 Photo By: David McCullough

02/2007 Photo By: David McCullough

http://trawickimages.com/
http://mcculloughphoto.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look amazing! Great job and sacrificies for your health. We want you around for a long time. Thanks for being a part of my life!
Hugs, Dixie